Last updated 6th March 2021
Paddle In Mastery complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the online course that you chose to purchase, or if you change your mind about online coaching services you chose to purchase.
However, while course and coaching fees are non-refundable, you may have extenuating circumstances that prevent you from commencing the course or coaching. Where evidence can be successfully provided to support your circumstances, course fees may be refunded or partially refunded as per the following:
- A full refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled prior to commencing the online course and if access to resources has not been provided yet.
- A 50% refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled within 7 days of the course purchase date.
- No refund will be provided after 7 days of the course purchase date.
- No refund will be provided where course materials have been accessed online via our Learning Management System or otherwise.
- Rescheduling of coaching sessions is permitted if the session is rescheduled more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled session.
- No refund or rescheduling of that session will be provided for coaching services where the student fails to attend scheduled coaching sessions.
- If a student fails to attend a scheduled coaching session, that session is forfeit and can not be rescheduled. All future scheduled coaching sessions remain unchanged.
This decision of assessing extenuating circumstances rests with Paddle In Mastery and shall be assessed on a case by case situation.
Paddle in Mastery – the place to improve your big wave surfing. Online courses, private coaching and training for all skill levels and ages of surfers.