How to get started with your membership
Activate your account
- Check your inbox for an activation email titled “Breath Hold Blueprint – Login Credentials”.
- Inside the email, click the link ‘Login Here’.
- Bookmark the login page.
- Fill in your details using the Username and Password provided in the email, then click Login to access your course.
- If you are using your own personal computer or device, get your browser or password manager to save your login credentials.
- This will bring you to the ‘Start Here’ page of the Breath Hold Blueprint. You’re in! Watch the introductory video and follow the instructions on the page.
If you have not received your login credentials email:
- Check your spam folder.
- If you still can’t find your email, whitelist Paddle In Mastery emails.
- If you still haven’t received your login credentials email, reach out to Support to have a team member activate your account for you.
If the username or password in your email isn’t working:
- There might be a glitch in the matrix. Reach out to Support to activate your account.
Whitelist Paddle In Mastery emails
The best way to make sure the emails you really want to receive don’t get sent to spam is to whitelist our address. To ensure your important emails are delivered to your inbox, you can add Paddle In Mastery’s email address to your inboxes whitelist, also known as Approved or Safe Sender list.
- Open Gmail, click the Settings icon from the menu → Settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses → Create a new filter.
- In the “From” field, add either the email address you want to whitelist or the domain. For example, [email protected] or @paddleinmastery.com.
- Click Create filter then select “Never send it to Spam.”
- Click Create filter again to finish the process.
- Click Mail → Preferences → Rules.
- Click Add Rule.
- Add “Whitelist Paddle In Mastery” in the description field.
- Set the first dropdown to “any” so that your first condition says “If any of the following conditions are met.”
- In the next two dropdown menus, add “From” in the first, and “Ends with” in the second.
- Add “@paddleinmastery.com” in the text field after “Ends with.”
- Set your dropdowns to “Move Message” to the “mailbox:Inbox:” in the “Perform the following actions” section.
- Click Ok.
- Open Outlook and go to the “Home” tab.
- In the “Delete” group, click Junk → Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the “Add address or domain” dialog box, add the email address or domain name you want to whitelist. For example [email protected] or @paddleinmastery.com.
- Click OK and confirm the email address or domain appears in your safe senders list.
- Click the gear icon in the top right → click Options.
- Click Safe and blocked senders in the “Preventing junk email” section.
- Click Safe senders → enter “[email protected]” → click Add to list.
- Go to the “Settings menu” and click Settings.
- Click Filters → Add.
- Add either the email address or domain name you’d like to whitelist. For example [email protected] or @paddleinmastery.com.
Select “Inbox” as the folder to deliver the mail to and click Save.
Paddle in Mastery is a website dedicated to improving your surfing, led by big wave surfer Jeff Rowley. Jeff shares decades of surf experience with members and clients of Paddle In Mastery.